How we use your personal data?
When you contact us about our services, the emails you send may include information about you, such as your name, email address, and your enquiry. We use this information in the following ways:
- In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process your enquiries to provide you with information about the services we offer.
- This might include replying to your enquiry, or sending you invites to our events.
- We may also process enquiries to take steps you ask of us with a view to entering into an agreement to provide you with our services.
- You are under no obligation to provide us with any details, but if you don’t provide all relevant information, we may not be able to help.
We might use your information to send you marketing emails, in accordance with our legitimate interests, about our services or events which are similar or related to those which you have previously received (or attended, in the case of events).
If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please contact us at [email protected] or click unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing email.
All Content You Submit to Us
If you send us objectionable content or otherwise behave in a disruptive manner when using our website, we may process personal data included in your messages to respond to and stop such behaviour.
We only process personal data in this way for the legitimate interests of ensuring that use of our website is lawful, does not disrupt, does not harass our staff or other individuals, and to enforce our legal rights and comply with our legal obligations.
How You Use Our Website (analytics)
We use log and analytical information to help analyse how visitors use the site and to compile statistical reports on website activity. This processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests in improving our website, by enhancing the user experience and making the website as personal and relevant as possible.
Do We Share Your Information with Anyone Else?
In addition, we may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law; in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Your Rights in Relation to Personal Data Which We Process Relating to You
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you:
- You can ask for a copy of the data we are processing about you, and you can have inaccuracies corrected.
- You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data.
- You can request a machine-readable copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider. Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another provider if you prefer.
You can make a complaint to a data protection regulator.
Please send your requests to [email protected]. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within reasonable time.
We do not use the website to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected]. We will delete such information within a reasonable time.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Our website is hosted on a platform with adequate security measures and stores your data encrypted.
This policy may be updated from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy here and, where feasible, by letting you know via email.